Customers kept raving about the superior quality of our diesel, so it didn't make sense to simply call it ULSD. As a result, the 'Irving Blue Diesel' name was launched in our US markets to help tell our unique diesel story of what we do different to make it, ship it, and sell it.
A customer favorite.
Customers have come to trust in the power of Blue to keep their business moving. Here's what's behind our Blue Diesel's 'tried tested and true' performance.
- A unique refining and de-waxing process that produces a low natural cloud point, which greatly improves winter operability. No need to worry about gelled filters due to wax formation.
- A formulation with maximized BTU ratings, which deliver more performance and power per gallon all year long, especially throughout the summer season.
- A cleaner fuel, highly compatible with today's efficient micron diesel filters. We go beyond the requirements and perform extra testing with smaller filters - another way we ensure our diesel will always perform for customers.
- A quality laboratory that performs over 3,800 quality tests per month on diesel samples taken at the refinery and at each of our distribution terminals.
- And an integrated supply chain that protects the purity of blue diesel from our refinery to you and your customers.
The way we see it, going above and beyond is the best way to ensure you always get a consistently superior product, 365 days a year.
Two proven performers.
Make the switch and see what blue can do for you.
Irving Blue Diesel is the best value in the region. It's that pure and simple. And for customers seeking ultra performance, Irving Blue Ultra is a premium diesel for delivering even greater fuel mileage and engine performance.
Have questions? Want to know more about the Blue Diesel difference? Contact us to discuss what 'Blue' can do for you.